
we found out on christmas eve that we were pregnant! yippee! after 9 years of marriage this is such a blessing. we are on week 7 and things are going good so far. not much morning sickness or weird cravings. on january 23rd we get to find out if there is one or more heartbeats. we found out today that we will have to deliver at ogden regional due to our insurance. that is fine since we live right next door. we are calling the human inside of me 'apple' since we do not know the sex yet. we will find out the sex as soon as we can - no patience! if apple is a boy we will name him jackson (jack) blake palmer; for girls we really like abigail (abby) or emma. if a girl, we are considering 'catherine' for a middle name after my grandmother. we will keep this posted every dr. visit or other news - keep on checking! the picture is from my birthday party with friends robin & christian.
4 comments:
this is freaking awesome! It couldn't happen to two better people.
cat!!!!!!!!! that is so cool. congratulations. i am so pumped for you guys. you will be the awesomest parents. by the way, i am so so sorry we didn't make it to your birthday party. i kept meaning to RSVP, we have had so much going on and just didn't make it with all the babysitters we've been getting and we had another commitment come up that night. but it sounded really fun and i feel bad we coudln't come and see you guys. anyway, i am so happy to hear about your pregnancy. so are you due in august? well anyway, i'm so happy. love ya.
I was happy you made a blog... we have one too, but we mostly post pictures of the wild wilburn goings on. Grand parenting is the best... I'll send you a link to mine later. I hope you are having twins, that would be so way cool. Happy late b-day. I already bought the baby a present...nutzograndma
Cat, I am so excited for you and Blake. You have long deserved this and I can't wait to see the cutie or cutie's. Congrats! love ya. B
Post a Comment