Thursday, July 24, 2008

The crib is set-up


We inherited a donated crib and got it set up tonight. I am impressed since Blake had no instructions. The quilt & doggie were made by Blake's mom, Eunice. She will be making the bed skirt as well. We are still going to try and put together the changing table tonight. We still have a lot to do, but it is starting to look like a nursery in there! We may hang some art tonight if we have time. Blake had a handmade ABC stitchery hanging in his room (made by his parent's friend, Sandy) as a baby and I had an ABC block piece (made by my grandmother) hanging in my room. The Palmer's had Blake's piece reframed and I am going to do a little simple fixing on my piece. We are then hanging both pieces in Jackson's room. I will post pictures later.

2 comments:

llcall said...

That looks like a beautiful crib! the set-up is looking very cute. i can't wait to see more pics!
love, lindsay

Emily Snow said...

cat! i am excited you are getting so close. the crib is beautiful..nice hookup. it looks great. i am excited for you big debut and to see pictures of Jackson. i hope you guys are doing well.