









Lucas is here and doing great! He came out face up instead of face down which cause a large bump and bruise on his head. His bump has gone down and his bruise is healing. He has dark red hair!! I hope he keeps it! He was born at 5:29pm (not 5:39 like I thought) on 12/29. He came in at 7lbs 6 oz (4 oz bigger than Jack) and 20" long. It took me 2 pushes once the midwife got there. Recovery has been great and I love McKayDee Hospital! He and Jack have the same chin and lips. Lucas has Daddy's nose & ears where Jack has my nose & ears. We think Luke has more of Blake's shaped face of oval where Jack's face is more round like mine. Jack had a tongue tied problem and Luke just had a mild one and we had it fixed right away since we knew to look for it. Luke is a great eater! We go home tomorrow and I can't wait to see Jack and have these two brothers meet. I am exhausted and hope to get more than 3 hours of sleep tonight! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!
4 comments:
Oh how wonderful!! congrats you guys!
He is so cute. Can't wait to see him get bigger.
I hope he keeps the red hair too!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! He is beautiful :) I am so happy for you. Glad you are doing well and hope you get some sleep ;)
YAY He's here!
I hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to meet him next time we are up!
i'm so glad to hear this great news! congrats!!!
Post a Comment