





we celebrated the 4th with our family. alexis and raylin were missing :( jack is best friends with his 2nd cousin, alora. they are so fun and cute together. the bottom photos is lucas with his 2nd cousin, ellie, that is 4 months younger than him. in other news we have moved in with blake parents and will be putting our house up for sale in the next few weeks. we figure it will be easier to show minus having kids there. we are looking to find something within walking distance from blake's parents. it has been really nice having the extra help from eunice and allen.
1 comment:
I hope the house sale goes well! We only have 1 little 6-month-old and I can't believe how much help my mom and dad have been. I really need to move to CA to be closer to them--too bad it still costs an arm and a leg to live there!
Post a Comment